Check your inbox for your FREE guide!
Living with Autism, ADHD, and other Neurodiverse Conditions Can be Tough
That’s why I created Journals for Neurodivergent Adults & Children to help you process your thoughts and emotions and develop self-awareness.
Get Your Journal Today!
The Neurodivergent Mind
Spanning 12 months, this simple yet effective layout offers you the space to reflect on the 8 prompts, allowing you to process and learn about what happened that day and consider what you might do differently next time.
Write It, Read It, Let It Go
When your child needs to take a moment away from everything, this journal is their place to write, colour or doodle, giving them the space to work though their day and what happened. Then read it, remember it, accept, and let go..
These Journals are for you if you:
- Are an adult with a Neurodivergent Mind
- Are the parent of a child or an adult with a Neurodivergent Mind
- Work in a school and teach Adults or Children with a Neurodivergent Mind
- Work in the community and teach Adults or Children with a Neurodivergent Mind
- Work in the medical field and teach Adults or Children with a Neurodivergent Mind
- Are an employer who employs Adults with a Neurodivergent Mind